• Richard A. Bajenske, Jr., 36, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Thursday.
• Jacob A. Parrott, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic menacing Thursday.
• A 100-block Rosa Street man reported Thursday afternoon there had been unauthorized charges to his bank account.
• A man in the 100 block of Elwood Street reported Thursday evening he had been the victim of a scam.
• Autumn N. Nelson, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Thursday night.
• A 200-block Beechwood Drive woman reported Friday afternoon a vehicle had been stolen.
• Miranda N. Bingamon, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence Thursday.
• A citation of failure to yield was issued after a two-vehicle accident at West Perry and Nelson streets Friday morning.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported on North SR 53 Thursday afternoon.
• A one-vehicle accident was reported on South CR 19 Thursday evening.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on East CR 50 Thursday evening.
• A one-vehicle rollover accident with entrapment was reported at North CR 15 and East CR 38 Friday morning.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported on North SR 53 Friday afternoon.
• An injury accident was reported at US 224 and SR 19 Friday afternoon. Republic EMS transported one person to the hospital from the scene.
• Aamani J. Wright-Thompson, 20, of Indiana, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and an equipment violation Thursday.
• Clinton fire responded to a carbon dioxide alarm at 240 Eighth Ave. Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and EMS and Clinton fire responded to a house fire at 186 S. Tecumseh Trail Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday evening, one squad run Thursday night, one squad run early Friday morning, two squad runs Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Friday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday afternoon.